Architectural Technician Stephen Martin has recently celebrated his 15-year anniversary with Munday + Cramer. Stephen joined the practice immediately after completing his A-Levels locally as a Trainee CAD Technician. Spotting Stephen’s potential, he was soon enrolled in a day-release BSc (Hons.) Degree in Architecture at Anglia Ruskin University in Chelmsford as an early beneficiary of Munday + Cramer’s investment in staff.
Having successfully completed his Degree, Stephen has continued to develop both his skills and experience within the practice, leading on a number of significant schemes and forming an integral part of the architectural team.
Some of Stephen’s recent project involvement includes:
- The King John School – Humanities Block
- The King John School – Sixth Form Block
- Gable Hall School – New Entrance
- Gable Hall School – Infill Refectory
- Corbet’s Tey – New Classbase Extension
- St. Michael’s RC School – Classbase Extension
- Trinity St. Mary’s Primary School – New Classbase
- Numerous domestic new builds for developers and private clients
In line with Munday + Cramer’s continued success, Stephen has a busy summer programme with a number of major schemes on site; including the construction of the new hall at The King John School and a number of domestic new build projects. The practice would like to congratulate Stephen on his successes in the past fifteen years, and hope for a long career ahead.