Stuart Cudmore BSc MCIAT
A long-standing member of the senior management team within Munday + Cramer; Stuart brings to the practice a diverse range of skills and experience excelling in design, space planning and technical assessment as a Chartered Achitectural Techologist.
Whilst working across a range of projects with Munday + Cramer, Stuart often leads on residential work; including both new build developments as well as high-end private residential schemes. Stuart also delivers insurance-related projects, having developed experience in working alongside loss-adjusters and the nuances that this area of work presents.
Stuart provides practical, technical and compliance skills to architectural design development, helping to turn concepts into reality. By anticipating likely stumbling blocks on site Stuart targets solutions in the design stage, allowing a supervision and contract administration to flow through the construction stages.
Stuart recently completed his professional qualifications to gain the MCIAT qualification, as well as meeting the requirements for Munday + Cramer to become a registered practice with the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists. Stuart is also supporting junior members of the team to achieve their professional qualifications with CIAT.
- Feasibilities, Design, Planning
- Building Regulations and Construction Detailing
- Tender Process and Project Management
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor
- Housing (private residential and development/new build)
- Insurance-related works
- Wentworth Primary School, Maldon – Extension to provide additional hall space, a new IT suite and additional learning resource areas – £227,000
- Waterside Lodge, Cambridgeshire – Complete domestic re-build of a home significantly damaged by the surrounding environment. The design incorporated significant features to protect the property as well as satisfying severe planning limitations – £230,000